Self-Guided Hadrian’s Wall Walking Tours
Enjoy a relaxed, healthy and inspiring holiday, walking Hadrian’s Wall Path National Trail. Explore Hadrian’s Wall World Heritage Site from coast to coast, Wallsend to Bowness on Solway. Experience a sense of freedom and far horizons whilst knowing that your support team is close at hand should you need assistance.
- Guest House Bed & Breakfast – Twin/double en-suite rooms
- Luggage transfers – One bag or case per person
- Taxi transfer – if applicable
- Guide Book and Map walking Hadrian’s Wall Path
(One of each book and map per booking)
- Equipment advice, route notes and holiday information.
- Hadrian’s Wall Path Passport, Certificate of Achievement and badge per person * (Full Path Walk)
* All income from these items will go towards the conservation of the World Heritage Site.
Examples of prices for 2021:
4 nights, 3 walking days – £365 per person – The most scenic central section.
5 nights, 4 walking days – £430 per person – The most scenic central section.
8 nights, 7 walking days – £645 per person – The full Wall Path walk.
9 nights, 8 walking days – £720 per person – The full Wall Path walk.
Based on two people sharing a room Bed & Breakfast. We can quote for hotel accommodation on request.
Extra supplements may apply per single room.
Each extra bag or case transfer £7.
We will prepare an itinerary and costs just for you to cover any number of walking and rest days reflecting your abilities and interests. Using our walker’s well-recommended accommodation.
Please contact Carol for more information, booking conditions and to discuss your plans and ideas and to benefit from our local knowledge of the area and available services.
We have walked the Path; we know and love this great national walking trail. We have enjoyed introducing visitors to Hadrian’s Wall for 40 years.